Urban Velo Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Urban Velo and/or the Urban Velo App! Urban Velo is published by Urban Velo, as owned by Brad Quartuccio and Jeff Guerrero. The App is published by Urban Velo via nov8rix web publishing. You can contact Urban Velo at: Urban Velo, PO Box 9040, Pittsburgh PA 15224. email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
1. General: Urban Velo and the Urban Velo App is made available for personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purpose. You may not use any of the information within the App to commit a crime or violate your local or international laws. You agree to indemnify Urban Velo in full against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which anyone may incur as a result of your use of the App otherwise than in accordance with these terms.
2. Content: Urban Velo is a registered trademark. Don’t copy it or the Urban Velo name. All content copyright Urban Velo and/or individual author. Reproduction in any way without written consent is prohibited.
3. Links: The App contains links to websites operated by people other than Urban Velo. Urban Velo does not have any control over any such Third Party Websites and is not responsible for any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents or anything else they may say or do that may cause you harm.
5. Liability: Use of the Urban Velo App is at your own risk. Any information contained within Urban Velo, the Urban Velo App or on the Urban Velo website is for entertainment only and the opinion of the author and is not to be used for legal or technical advice. Magazine reading is risky!
This App is on an “as is” basis.
1. Urban Velo disclaims all liability related to the App.
2. All implied warranties, terms and conditions, including any claims to completeness, quality, compatibility, performance, are excluded. Urban Velo accepts no responsibility or liability for internet or hardware failures or any damage that may come from such technical failure.
6. Service Changes: Urban Velo reserves the right to change frequency, suspend or cease providing updates or any services relating to the Urban Velo website, print product or the Urban Velo App, with or without notice, and shall have no liability to you in any form.
7. Advertising: We accept no responsibility for advertisements contained within the Urban Velo website, Urban Velo magazine or Urban Velo App. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in Urban Velo, you do so at your own risk. Contact them with your problems. We are not responsible in any way for anything an advertiser may do.
8. Acceptable Use Policy. Urban Velo may provide you with an opportunity to interact with others and share your thoughts, information and materials. Urban Velo expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. Categories of prohibited content are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Urban Velo will make the sole determination as to whether or not content is acceptable. You are welcome to create your own website and say whatever you would like.
Urban Velo users agree to not post anything that:
-is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
-infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property right -violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
-is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
-is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
-is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
-promotes illegal or unauthorized coping of another person’s copyrighted work or links to them or providing information to circumvent security measures;
-contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
-contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
Urban Velo is under no obligation to screen or monitor content including but not limited to comments, but may review content from time to time at its sole discretion. Urban Velo will make all determinations as to what content is appropriate. We may include, edit or remove any content at any time without notice.
You understand that when using the Urban Velo website, reading the magazine, or using the Urban Velo App, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that Urban Velo is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not go elsewhere for your cycling content.
You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute Urban Velo content. You may not resell use of, or access to, Urban Velo to any third party.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice. Materials may be made available via Urban Velo by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with Urban Velo for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on Urban Velo. It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others. If you believe any materials on Urban Velo infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice of the violation to Urban Velo, PO Box 9040 Pittsburgh PA 15224.