Urban Velo is committed to your privacy. We don’t like junk mail, spam or scams. The short story: we won’t sell or give your information to any advertiser or other marketing agency. The long story is below.
We are disclosing that we may collect, store or use the following kinds of data:
– information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website and app
– information relating to any purchases via the website, in an app, via the Apple App Store or otherwise
– any other personal information that you provide to us in comments, emails, web forms, etc
We are disclosing that we may use your personal information to or share with:
- administer the website or any applications;
- enable your use of the website and/or app;
- send invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send email notifications about Urban Velo subscriptions and services;
- provide various third parties anonymized statistical information about our users
- our payment services provider(s) only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments.
The internet is a risky place and inherently insecure, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping any passwords and user details confidential. We will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or theft of your personal information. All electronic transactions you make to us are encrypted using SSL technology.
Third Party Websites (as in advertisers and other links)
We link to other websites, paid and unpaid. Some may be not safe for work, or feature malicious code unbeknownst to Urban Velo. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
It is our intention to comply in all respects with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). Urban Velo is neither directed to nor intended for children under 13. Urban Velo will not knowingly collect and use personally identifiable information from children under age 13. When we become aware that personally identifiable information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such personally identifiable information from our database. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.