Polar Bottle Insulated Sport

Polar Bottle Insulated SportI should really only have to say, “Polar Bottle products are BPA-free and made in the USA.” I mean, what more can you ask for from a water bottle?

Well, maybe just a little bit more. The insulated sport bottle keeps liquids colder than a standard water bottle (thanks to its double-wall construction) and the drinking valve is removable to facilitate more thorough cleaning. It’s also both freezer and dishwasher safe.

When I reviewed the original model, I noted that the plastic felt especially stiff. It turns out that quite a few customers felt the same way, and Polar Bottle updated their design so that the new bottles are easier to squeeze.

polar_bottle_detailThe entire bottle is completely recyclable, though Polar Bottle claims it can easily last 10 years. To back that up, they offer an unconditional lifetime guarantee.

The Insulated Sport bottles come in 12, 20 and 24 ounce sizes and retail for $10 to $15. Check out www.polarbottle.com

About Urban Jeff

I'm about to have a nervous breakdown, my head really hurts. Contact me.

View all posts by Urban Jeff →

1. Adeline BashOctober 16, 2012 at 11:01 am

Thanks for the review. Glad you like our new design. Hope the bottle continues to serve you well!

2. SeanOctober 16, 2012 at 11:30 am

I use them in the winter to keep my drinks from freezing on the way to work. Even then they start to get slushy…

3. kristinOctober 16, 2012 at 4:52 pm

I love these things. I need to buy a new one though because I ruined mine with 3-day-old fermenting smoothie. Glad that the new design is flexible!

4. JeffOctober 16, 2012 at 10:24 pm

I am glad this post was made. I was unaware that they have a unconditional lifetime warranty. So I called them to say when mine was dropped on the valve it broke. Not only was my call answered on the first ring by a person who could help me, but I have a new cap being mailed to me. This company has my full support!

5. AntisthenesOctober 21, 2012 at 11:27 pm

I believe they are BPA free; I don’t believe anyone should drink from plastic (or ride it). Steel for me, thanks.

6. Adeline BashOctober 31, 2012 at 11:27 am

It’s so good to hear such positive feedback from our customers! We love you all!

7. Polar Bottle Ergo « Urban VeloNovember 19, 2012 at 8:36 am

[...] 22 oz bottle is constructed from HDPE #2 plastic and utilizes the same insulation technology as the original Polar Bottle. Likewise, it’s also made in the USA and totally [...]